// *** BEGIN *** Google Analytics Code // *** END *** Google Analytics Code
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

While trying to create an unknown, the software says I must use a unique label. Please help.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: While trying to create an unknown, the software says I must use a unique label. Please help.

While trying to create an unknown, the software says I must use a unique label. Please help. 5 years, 4 months ago #61

• lindec
  • Fresh Boarder
Everytime I put in my new unknown session label it says "Use a unique label." My professor wants us to use this certain label for this experiment so I dont know what to do now.
Last Edit: 5 years, 4 months ago by loutland.

Re: While trying to create an unknown, the software says I must use a unique label. Please help. 5 years, 4 months ago #62

• loutland
  • Administrator
Each unknown lab is uniquely identified by the label that is provided when the unknown lab is created. As a result, each unknown lab must have a different name. So, if you name an unknown lab "Lab1" you will not be able to create another one with that same name. You can, however, choose "Lab1" from the unknown lab selection list and continue working with that lab. The software tracks your progress and you can return to any lab at any time, picking up where you last left off. The software remembers what tests you have performed, what results were recorded, what tests are in progress, what cultures are in the incubators, etc.

By design, there is no way to delete an existing unknown lab and "start over." You must use a different name to repeat a given lab assignment. You will need to talk to your instructor to determine how he or she wants you to proceed in your specific circumstance.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 6.99 seconds

VUMicro™ 3.11 Options

Registered User Login